Deals Rummy is an exciting Rummy variant which is played for a fixed number of deals.
The player with the least points at the end of all the deals wins the prize money.
At Rummy Hall, you can play the Best of 2 and Best of 3 Deal Games.
Players need to pay an entry fee to join the game of Deals Rummy. The entry fee
collected from all the players becomes the prize pool. The winner of this game goes
home with the prize pool.
Point to note :
- There are two variants of Deals Rummy – Best of 2 and Best of 3
- Best of 2 deals consists of 2 deals played by 2 players and Best of 3 consists
of 3 deals played by 2 players
- The players need to pay a fixed entry fee to play the game
- Drop option is not available in this version of Rummy
- To Win, you need:
- One Pure Sequence (Sequence without Joker) - Compulsory
- Second Sequence (Can be with or without Joker) - Compulsory
- Remaining cards can be grouped (meld) into sets or sequences of minimum
3 cards each
- The player with a valid show gets 0 points, the remaining players accumulate
points that are a sum of their ungrouped cards (Ungrouped cards are those which
cannot be grouped into valid sets and sequences)
- In case of Full count, the player gets 80 points
- The winner’s prize money is the total entry fee of the players minus the rake.
- In case of a tie, the players get to play an extra game which will then give a